I did not complete the first elevator pitch so I cannot reflect on feedback--woops.
I suppose I took the feedback of getting a '"0" on the last one and actually attempted to complete this one.
Victoria, I think that you did a great job on your elevator pitch. I like how you had your dog in there for the beginning. I think that was a nice touch. I think you did a great job on your presentation. You were upbeat and active. I think you did a good job describing what could happen to your dog if they don’t get enough socialization but described that your service could mitigate that.
I like how you introduced both you and your dog in the beginning of the elevator pitch, showing that you have experience with dogs and you are willing to give them the love and care that they deserve. I also like how you are able to provide a safe environment where dogs can socialize because socialization with other dogs is a very important factor in their healthy living. As a piece of feedback, I would suggest to practice a little more to rid your speech from the "um" pauses. But overall, it was a good elevator pitch!
Victoria, I think that you did a great job on your elevator pitch. I like how you had your dog in there for the beginning. I think that was a nice touch. I think you did a great job on your presentation. You were upbeat and active. I think you did a good job describing what could happen to your dog if they don’t get enough socialization but described that your service could mitigate that.
ReplyDeleteHi Victoria,
ReplyDeleteI like how you introduced both you and your dog in the beginning of the elevator pitch, showing that you have experience with dogs and you are willing to give them the love and care that they deserve. I also like how you are able to provide a safe environment where dogs can socialize because socialization with other dogs is a very important factor in their healthy living. As a piece of feedback, I would suggest to practice a little more to rid your speech from the "um" pauses. But overall, it was a good elevator pitch!