This is Jordan, my prototypical customer. She is a 26 year old Marketing Analyst, who live in the Mills District of Winter Park, Florida. She does not have any children. She drives a white Mazda CX5. She has a 1 year old Australian Shepherd and already wants another puppy.. She is always on the go between work, graduate school, and five weekly Orange Theory classes. On the weekends, she takes her dog to the beach or the local farmer's market.She misses Barack Obama and wishes Bernie Sanders was 10 years younger.
I have quite a few things in common with my stereotypical customer. I am also a working professional, student and dog-owner. I also try to pack as much as possible into my busy schedule. This is not a coincidence. I came up with the idea, like most others, because of my own need.
Victoria, I like your customer avatar. I think the way you described her was spot on with the way I had pictured a stereotypical customer for your service in my mind. I think you have some real potential because I think there are a lot of potential customers out there for this service. I think we tend to have a lot in common with our typical customers because why else would we have come up with the service?
ReplyDeleteHello Victoria,
ReplyDeleteI really like the avatar and description of your prototypical customer. It is clear to see that she is busy with school, work, and self care, so it is difficult for her to make time for her German Shepard. Thus, she would be the perfect customer for your dog care business. I also found that I had a lot in prototypical customer and I agree with you, it makes sense because we base our solutions off of our own needs.
This description really makes you understand exactly who you are dealing with. You really understand the lifestyle of your customer which is extremely advantageous for marketing purposes. Although it is specific, your market segment is a lot more extensive than just this which is a good thing because you may have a variety of prototypical customers who are dog owners.
ReplyDelete