The main feedback I received was to work on the pacing of my delivery. I'm still not very comfortable in front of the camera and although I tried to improve upon this, I think it is still pretty evident. For some reason, I have a harder time recording than presenting an actual pitch in a meeting or a public speech. I also tried to add a little more detail into my pitch, while still remaining under the time limit. I think in front of people, I could deliver the pitch with more confidence.
The overall vibe of the elevator pitch was cool and interesting. I found it intriguing that you started with your dig which shows relationship and the why you point of the pitch. I believe if you actually go through with this idea it would make some serious money. Due to the fact, never there have been a time where people care so much about their pets. Literally, in Miami recently a dog restaurant open up with menus that's $60 and people are paying for it.
I liked how you introduced your dog (it was very warm and welcoming), but then went straight to the point afterwards. My main comment is to wear professional clothing during your elevator pitch to make it more professional, as if you're talking to someone who is willing to invest in you. Overall, I like how you give a real life problem and list the pros and cons of life with and without your lovely dog sitting/ interaction socialization business.
Victoria, I think your pitch is very informative on the purpose of your business and shows customers what they should be expecting from your business. You said in your feedback that you don’t feel as composed behind the camera as you do in person when giving a pitch, something which improves with practice, but also is not the end of the world because your pitch will be given out in person for the most part.
The overall vibe of the elevator pitch was cool and interesting. I found it intriguing that you started with your dig which shows relationship and the why you point of the pitch. I believe if you actually go through with this idea it would make some serious money. Due to the fact, never there have been a time where people care so much about their pets. Literally, in Miami recently a dog restaurant open up with menus that's $60 and people are paying for it.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you introduced your dog (it was very warm and welcoming), but then went straight to the point afterwards. My main comment is to wear professional clothing during your elevator pitch to make it more professional, as if you're talking to someone who is willing to invest in you. Overall, I like how you give a real life problem and list the pros and cons of life with and without your lovely dog sitting/ interaction socialization business.
ReplyDeleteVictoria, I think your pitch is very informative on the purpose of your business and shows customers what they should be expecting from your business. You said in your feedback that you don’t feel as composed behind the camera as you do in person when giving a pitch, something which improves with practice, but also is not the end of the world because your pitch will be given out in person for the most part.
ReplyDelete